Hiring: Lead Generation & Support
We are looking for one incredible person to join our team in Nelson. You will be focused on making connections with new retreat centers and managing support for existing customers.
We have developed an innovative tool for discovering retreat centers online.
Your role will be to make the best use of this tool in order to increase the scope of retreats on our online listings site http://retreat.guru, welcome retreat professionals to make use of the online listings, and promote our retreat booking software http://retreat.guru/booking.
While this process will involve some communication with retreat professionals, it will consist of a lot of online research and data entry.
You will also work with existing clients on a one-to-one basis via our online customer support service (via tickets).
To sum up, your Responsibilities will include:
- Assessing and qualifying sales leads
- Software support for existing clients
- Data processing
And your Qualities and Skills will include:
- Excellent communication: Able to communicate with retreat professionals about their vision and passion
- Digital literacy
- Highly organized
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and changing organization
- Bonus: Experience in retreats as a participant and/or professional
Important: We are hiring for this position with the support of a federal Youth Employment Program. To be eligible for this position, you must be:
- Under 31
- Legally eligible to work in Canada
- A recent graduate of a post-secondary program
If this all sounds Perfect to you…
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we think there might be a good fit, we will get back to you via email for an interview.
"Our communication and efficiency has greatly improved with Retreat Booking Guru now that we have the ability to accept credit cards online and schedule automatic notification emails."
Request a free demo
"Wish we'd found this software years ago!"