With your Retreat Booking Guru software account, you have a choice of payment processors.
These integrations are direct, which means that even though the payment appears like it takes place directly on your RBG registration form, your client’s credit card is charged through your payment processor directly through an API connection behind the scenes, and the funds will be available to you immediately. Retreat Booking Guru does not charge any transaction fees for you to connect with a third party payment gateway – the rate and transaction fees you pay are handled by your payment processor.
Clients who are searching for a good payment processor often ask us which payment gateway we recommend, and the truth is that we’ve heard positive feedback about all of them so we can’t steer you in a particular direction. We recommend that you investigate all of your options and see where you can find the best rates and service in your area.
Payment Processor Integration
All of the payment processors (besides PayPal standard – which will redirect clients to PayPal’s website to pay), are seamlessly integrated with your RBG account. Seamless integration has three primary benefits:
- On the registration form, the client will simply input their credit card details and be charged automatically for either the deposit or the full amount without having to be redirected to another website or even knowing which payment processor you use.
- When you login to your RBG account you will also be able to view all the payments that have taken place and have the ability to charge client credit cards for remaining balances, and easily process refunds.
- You can also view all of your retreat payments/refunds in the Transactions section of your RBG account and run financial reports without ever having to login to your payment processor separately.
Payment Processing Options
We connect with several major payment processors. Here is the list of payment processors that we currently support that may be available in your area:
Authorize.net, PayPal Standard, PayPal Payments Pro, Braintree, Stripe, Evo Payments and Paysafe.
Europe, Australia, New Zealand
PayPal Standard, Braintree, Paysafe, Stripe (eWay also available in Australia/NZ)
We offer payment processing directly through Retreat Guru for centres in locations or market niches where other payment processors are not an option. This option is currently only available to clients who charge in USD. If this is of interest to you, please view more about our payout policy and speak with your onboarding specialist about rates and eligibility.
Security & Privacy for Your Clients
We take security very seriously and as a top priority. We have an in-house development team, we never use third party code, we are hosted on Amazon AWS, we pass each iteration of code through over 1000 tests before launching, and have not had a security break in the history of our company.
In terms of security for your guests’ financial data – we do not store credit card information. We seamlessly connect with PCI compliant payment processors that store data securely, and this allows you to charge guest credit cards without having access to their credit cards directly.
Required Payment Gateway Credentials
When setting up your Retreat Booking Guru account, your onboarding specialist will ask you for specific information related to your payment processing account so that we can make a direct connection between Retreat Booking Guru and your processor of choice.
Instructions on finding your API Logins and Keys: Click Here
PayPal Payments Pro
Instructions on finding your API Username, Signature and Password (for PayPal Pro clients):
- Log in to your PayPal.com account
- Click the Profile tab
- Click “Profile & Settings”
- On the lower left hand side of the screen click on “My Selling Tools”
- Next to API Access click “Update”
- Click “Request API Credentials”.
- Click Request API signature.
- Click Agree and Submit.
Instructions on finding your Merchant ID, Public Key and Private Key: Click Here
Instructions on finding your Test & Live Keys in Stripe: Click Here
Booking Guru Software
Online booking software. Manage your bookings, retreats, rooms, and finances, all in one place.
based on 24 in-depth reviews on Capterra.com.