Enhanced Reporting, Taxes & Registration Emails: March 2017
Categorize Optional Items for improved reporting and taxes
Retreat Centres selling Optional Items on top of their Retreat Programs (like Massages, Airport Pickups etc.) can now assign them to different categories. Benefits include:
- Taxes: Retreat Centres can specify different taxes for different Optional Items
- Separate Reporting: Retreat Centres can keep track of how well different categories are doing (ie. create a report for all “Spa” Optional Items separate from “Transport” Optional Items).
Learn more about this new feature if you’re interested!
Additional Registration-Notification Email Options
You now have the ability to set custom registration notification emails per-program. These options now include:
1. Standard Email Notification: This means upon registering your guest will receive your standard reg-email (found and created under Reg.Settings>Email).
2. Custom Email Notification: Using this option you can custom-build a registration notification email per-program.
3. No Email Notification: With this option upon registering your guest will not receive a registration notification email.
If you would like to learn more about this feature, click here.